- do NOT tell your parents or threaten to tell your parents unless the sibling is under 6 years old (unless they hit u, that is totally different)
- act very calmly and act as if you can't hear what they are saying (the point of this is that they'll get really angry and frustrated. in about 2 minutes they'll calm down and go away)
- if they hit you do NOT hit them back! go immediatly to your mother or father, whoever is more strict in this area, and tell them what happened. your sibling will have nothing to say against you. you'll be able to win the fight instantly!
- if they start telling lies about you or making fun of you, laugh along and make some jokes and fibs about them in a very calm and happy voice. (this will help them forget that their against you, they might also feel what you felt when they lied and made fun of u.)
if you're having a good day together...
- take total advantage of it! you've got to talk to them about how it's gr8 not to fighting. V.I (very important): do not say anything against them while you're talking about this
- try to make the most of it if you fight frequently. ask them to do a fun activity with you like painting, hair braiding(girls), play-doh(if they're young), and any other type of arts and crafts. aviod any activity that might cause a problem between both of you.
remember your siblings are one of the treasures in life. try not to tell them stuff like: "i hate you etc..." they're very valuable and you can never feel that unless you lose them. so try to remind yourself when you're in a fight that they are one of the best things you have in life. you are so fortunate if you have siblings.. if you don't, i really hope that you're close to your cousins.