- play board games with someone who is willing to play with you
- paint your nails
- color in a coloring book
- make shapes out of play-doh
- choose clothes for where ever you're going on that day
my siblings are always bothering me. what should i do?
hi..please refer to a previous article titled: How To Deal with Your Siblings. thanks for asking and plz tell us about the results.
i'm 12 years old and i want to read some books that are for my age group. got any suggestions?
hi! i'm a bookworm too! so.. here's what i recommend:
-Shabanu by Suzzane Staples
-Haveli by Suzzane Staples
-the school story by andrew clements
-no talking, also by andrew clements
-standing up to Mr.O. by claudia mills
-diary of a wimpy kid
-how i survived middle school
- scientific center
- cartoon network
- baroue in Avenues and Discovery Mall
- Fantasy World
- Magic Planet in Avenues Mall
- Champion (jabriyah)
if you want to submit your questions, please do so via email. firstname.lastname@example.org