Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ramadan!

This is my favorite time of the year. I am hoping that tomorrow will be the first day of Ramadan. I just can't wait! Yesturday I was at the Avenues and posters were displayed of the TV series for Ramadan that were going to air Al-Watan TV. Four of the programs were in one poster. But one program was displayed in a whole poster. Guess which one? Zwarat 5ames! Hopefully it'll be just as good as I'm hoping it'll be. There are other signs that Ramadan is coming. Like always, Sultan Center and il-jam3iyat have put up decorations indicating the start of Ramadan. Il-masajid have also put up tents outside for praying since there will be a lot of people. Again, I love this time of the year!

1 comment:

  1. I love Ramadan too, but Eid is also so much fun. Mubarak 3alaich il-shahar.

    ReplyDelete